City Council Meeting | March 6, 2017 @ 7:00pm
CITY OF LIBBY
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING # 1465
MONDAY MARCH 6, 2017 @ 7:00PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer offered by Elvie Miller
Approval of minutes for Regular Meeting # 1464 held on February 21, 2017.
- City Administrators Report
- City County Health Board
PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS:
This is an opportunity for the Public to offer comments related to issues that are not currently on the agenda that council has jurisdiction over, limited to 3 minutes.
Each new agenda item will be introduced by the Mayor (or assigned liaison) with a description of the item and explanation for recommended action. Following council discussion on each item will be an opportunity for public comment (prior to any action taken). Public comment is limited to agenda item being discussed (limit to 3 minutes).
- Ron Carter – Old High School.
- Purchase of property on City Service Rd.
- Approval of claims for February 2017.
- Approve renewal business licenses received to date.
- Approve new business license received to date.
Sally Life Care- 203 E. Libby- Personal care, housekeeping.
Jenk Inc- 517 Montana Ave. Libby- Handyman, general construction, landscaping.
- Council to discuss the Council Rules and Procedure policy.
GENERAL COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL:
Posted March 3, 2017 @4:45 pm