City Council Mtg | 4/3 @ 7pm
CITY OF LIBBY
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING # 1467
MONDAY APRIL 3, 2017 @ 7:00PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Prayer offered by Lloyd Miller
- Approval of minutes for Regular Meeting # 1466 held on March 20, 2017.
- City Administrators Report
- City County Health Board
PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS:
This is an opportunity for the Public to offer comments related to issues that are not currently on the agenda that council has jurisdiction over, limited to 3 minutes.
Each new agenda item will be introduced by the Mayor (or assigned liaison) with a description of the item and explanation for recommended action. Following council discussion on each item will be an opportunity for public comment (prior to any action taken). Public comment is limited to agenda item being discussed (limit to 3 minutes
- Ignite the Nights street closure request on Mineral Avenue from 8th Street to 1st Street and Lincoln Boulevard from Mineral Avenue to Louisiana Friday, August 18th 6pm-10pm and Saturday, August 19th from 6am-4pm.
- Kootenai Country Montana street closure request for Sunday, May 28th 9am-Noon on Mineral Ave. from Lincoln Boulevard to Second Street.
- Ed Levert, Lincoln County Forester, update on Fire Wise Community.
- Andrew Schmidt, EPA, update on ground water project.
- City Elections per mail in ballot.
- Resolution 1895-Budget Amendment fiscal year 2016-2017.
- Approve new claim for March 2017.
- 8. Approve renewal business licenses received to date.
- 9. Approve new business license received to date:
- Angels Variety Store-112 E.4th ST Libby-Dehydrated food, Jewelry, formal wear, toys.
- Gethcha Gotcha Shop LLC.-1168 Farm to Market Rd Libby-estate liquidation.
- B.Caring-154Paulines Way Libby-Personal care attendant and house cleaning.
- Kootenai Cleaning-313 West 3rd St. Libby-Residential and commercial cleaning
- Emergency Resolution 1894.
- Community Development policy draft (in review).
- Purchase of property on City Service road (in review).
- Council Rules and Procedures (in review).
GENERAL COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL:
Posted March 16, 2017 @10:42 am
Manner of Addressing Council:
a. Each person not a Council member shall address the Council, at the time designated in the agenda or as directed by the Council, by stepping to the podium or microphone, giving that person’s name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record, unless further time is granted by the Council, shall limit the address to the Council to three minutes.
b. All remarks shall be addressed to the Council as a body and not to any member of the Council or Staff.
c. No person, other that the Council and the person having the floor, shall be permitted to enter into any discussion either directly or through a member of the Council, without the permission of the Presiding Officer.
d. No questions shall be asked of individuals except through the Presiding Officer.
e. Any person making personal, impertinent or slanderous remarks or who shall become boisterous or disruptive during the council meeting shall be forthwith barred from further presentation to the council by the presiding officer, unless permission to continue by granted by majority vote of the council.