The City of Libby Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of Libby. For assistance regarding lot sales, lot location, cemetery rules and regulations, or cemetery maintenance, please contact the City office by telephone at (406) 293-2731, or in person at City Hall: 952 E. Spruce Street, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- City or Non-City Resident: $350
- Infant Lots (separate section): $80
- Niche: $1175
Opening & Closing of Graves
- Monday through Friday: $350
- Weekends or Holidays: $700
- Infant–Monday through Friday: $80
- Infant–Weekends or Holidays: $160
- Cremains Placement–Monday through Friday: $160
- Cremains Placement–Weekends or Holidays: $250
Payment in Full of lot and burial fees is required by the City of Libby before interment will take place. Make checks or money orders payable to the City of Libby.
Forty-eight hours advance notice of all interments is required.
The minimum requirement for an outer burial container on all adult burials is a concrete grave liner or one of the same or better non-destructible materials and construction. For more information, contact City Hall.