CITY OF LIBBY
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING # 1492
MONDAY APRIL 16, 2018 @ 7:00PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer offered by Phillip Coblentz.
Approval of minutes # 1490 held on March 19, 2018.
- City Administrators Report
- City-County Board of Health
PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS:
This is an opportunity for the Public to offer comments related to issues that are not currently on the agenda that council has jurisdiction over, limited to 3 minutes.
Each new agenda item will be introduced by the Mayor (or assigned liaison) with a description of the item and explanation for recommended action. Following council discussion on each item will be an opportunity for public comment (prior to any action taken). Public comment is limited to agenda item being discussed (limit to 3 minutes
- Approve diagonal parking on North side of 100 blocks West 2nd Street and North side of 100 blocks of East 2nd
- Approve funding for way-finding signs at River Front Park and City Hall.
- Approve Collective Bargaining Agreement between the City of Libby and AFSCME Libby Montana Municipal Employees, Local 3034.
- Approve funding for Recreation Service Agreement between City of Libby, Lincoln County, and Libby Parks Board.
- Approve Independent Contractor Agreement, Lincoln County Park District Manager of Projects.
- Approve Resolution 1915-A resolution of the City of Libby Montana providing for the Amendment of the Budget for the Fiscal Year of 2017/2018.
- Approve all renewal business licenses received to date.
- Approve all new business licenses received.
- Iron OrrKids Concessions-Mobil Unit-Mobil Food concessions/Food Vendor.
- Williams Marketing and Booking Agency-87 Woodland Rd #2 Libby- Business marketing/consulting and event planning.
- Libby Web Site Re-Design.(web design committee)
- Council Rules and Procedures (mayor)
- Transparency Week
GENERAL COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL:
Manner of Addressing Council:
- Each person not a Council member shall address the Council, at the time designated in the agenda or as directed by the Council, by stepping to the podium or microphone, giving that person’s name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record, unless further time is granted by the Council, shall limit the address to the Council to three minutes.
- All remarks shall be addressed to the Council as a body and not to any member of the Council or Staff.
- No person, other that the Council and the person having the floor, shall be permitted to enter into any discussion either directly or through a member of the Council, without the permission of the Presiding Officer.
- No questions shall be asked of individuals except through the Presiding Officer.
- Any person making personal, impertinent or slanderous remarks or who shall become boisterous or disruptive during the council meeting shall be forthwith barred from further presentation to the council by the presiding officer, unless permission to continue by granted by majority vote of the council.