CITY OF LIBBY
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING # 1493
MONDAY MAY 7, 2018 @ 7:00PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS – CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER:
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer offered by Lloyd Miller.
- City Administrators Report
- City-County Board of Health
PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS:
This is an opportunity for the Public to offer comments related to issues that are not currently on the agenda that council has jurisdiction over, limited to 3 minutes.
Each new agenda item will be introduced by the Mayor (or assigned liaison) with a description of the item and explanation for recommended action. Following council discussion on each item will be an opportunity for public comment (prior to any action taken). Public comment is limited to agenda item being discussed (limit to 3 minutes
- Pay Raise for all Non Union Employees.
- Igniters street closure and noise ordinance variance request.
- Approve Ordinance 1916-An ordinance of the city council of the City of Libby Montana amending certain chapters of title 10-vehicles and traffic. First reading.
- Approve all renewal business licenses received to date.
- Approve all new business licenses received.
- Helping Hands House Cleaning Professionals-547 Cedar Meadow Rd. Residential home cleaning.
- Approve Claims and Payroll for April 2018.
- Resolution 1915-A resolution of the City Libby Montana providing for the amendment of the budget for the fiscal year 2017/2018. (finance)
- Libby Web Site Re-Design.(web design committee)
- Council Rules and Procedures (mayor)
GENERAL COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL:
Manner of Addressing Council:
- Each person not a Council member shall address the Council, at the time designated in the agenda or as directed by the Council, by stepping to the podium or microphone, giving that person’s name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record, unless further time is granted by the Council, shall limit the address to the Council to three minutes.
- All remarks shall be addressed to the Council as a body and not to any member of the Council or Staff.
- No person, other that the Council and the person having the floor, shall be permitted to enter into any discussion either directly or through a member of the Council, without the permission of the Presiding Officer.
- No questions shall be asked of individuals except through the Presiding Officer.
- Any person making personal, impertinent or slanderous remarks or who shall become boisterous or disruptive during the council meeting shall be forthwith barred from further presentation to the council by the presiding officer, unless permission to continue by granted by majority vote of the council.